A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

That's not funny.

It's just utterly awesome. I laughed for 10 minutes after seeing this,and I watched it several times without never getting bored. I'm not english so I didn't knew the joke. Otherwise,it's just funny as hell.

What is Love? What is Love?

Awesome.

It's very well done,and I liked alot the South Park style.
Oh,and I LOVED the O Rly express.

The Red Ball The Red Ball

Thanks.

Really.With this flash,you made me think about the whole life in general. I'm really amazed that it didn't got into the top 50,because it gives a very strong message. The graphics are stunning for my standard,and i'm quite a perfectionist and I tend to dislike crappy graphics ones.But,somehow,this time I didn't care about it and I concentrated upon the message it gives (or upon the one that I understood)...to enjoy life,and to show not only the negative emotions we have such as anger,depression and narcissism,but to enjoy the good emotions as well,because the life is a one-time experience,and it shouldn't be a waste. Keep up the Amazing work.

karthon responds:

Thank you.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Lol

These things always make me to chuckle even when i'm sad. Great Work yet again!

The Red Line The Red Line

Well...

Yeah,I do like the idea,I do appreciate the work all those people did...but,in my opinion,it's just too messy.If it weren't for the speed of the animation,i'd have liked it much more thus giving me time to understand what the red line would have turned into in the next image. Pretty good,Though.

Narwhals Narwhals

OMG

Must...stop...hearing this...

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

This is Awesome.

This flash is such an happy,heart warming Masterpiece. I liked it alot,enough to bring to my cheeks a tear of joyness.