Irradiated Irradiated

Cool!

For your first audio portal submission, I do believe you made a great work on this one. I like how it gradually gets and loses sounds throughout the song,and I think the result is very good. Keep up the good work,I'm keeping an eye on you. :D
AloneDBY

FFL - Springtime Bliss FFL - Springtime Bliss

I'm sorry.

Even if I LOVE happy loops and catching ones,this one feels pretty empty to me,and it sounded like you had to repeat the beats just to make it longer,otherwise it would have lasted just half a minute.
Overall,
Good Things
-Happy loop
-Quite a nice attempt
Bad Things
-The loop was booorriinnggggg as hell.
-Too many repetitions.
-The drums at the end just got it worse.
In my opinion,I'm sure you'll get better as you try new musics,Btw.

FurFurLife responds:

Well, thanks...
kinda.

-8bit clouds- -8bit clouds-

Awesome

Every song of yours make me think about a certain thing in my life,or about my whole life,making me want to enjoy my life the most. Sometimes when I feel bad and pissed off with someone,I just say: "Ok i'll get over it,I don't have to be sad,so where's Waterflame channel?"
I hope u'll become very famous,dude.

-The show- -The show-

All Hail

This fits perfectly with my favourite type of music...Strange,funny,cool and Badass! Yay,excellent work yet another time,Waterflame.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Pure Epicness

I like to listen this many times,and everytime I imagine a different story that fits with the music. I'm really glad that you become best 2008 Musician,you deserved that.