A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

That's not funny.

It's just utterly awesome. I laughed for 10 minutes after seeing this,and I watched it several times without never getting bored. I'm not english so I didn't knew the joke. Otherwise,it's just funny as hell.

What is Love? What is Love?

Awesome.

It's very well done,and I liked alot the South Park style.
Oh,and I LOVED the O Rly express.

The Red Ball The Red Ball

Thanks.

Really.With this flash,you made me think about the whole life in general. I'm really amazed that it didn't got into the top 50,because it gives a very strong message. The graphics are stunning for my standard,and i'm quite a perfectionist and I tend to dislike crappy graphics ones.But,somehow,this time I didn't care about it and I concentrated upon the message it gives (or upon the one that I understood)...to enjoy life,and to show not only the negative emotions we have such as anger,depression and narcissism,but to enjoy the good emotions as well,because the life is a one-time experience,and it shouldn't be a waste. Keep up the Amazing work.

karthon responds:

Thank you.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Wow.

I'm getting addicted to this. @_@ It's just awesome.

Irradiated Irradiated

Cool!

For your first audio portal submission, I do believe you made a great work on this one. I like how it gradually gets and loses sounds throughout the song,and I think the result is very good. Keep up the good work,I'm keeping an eye on you. :D
AloneDBY

FFL - Springtime Bliss FFL - Springtime Bliss

I'm sorry.

Even if I LOVE happy loops and catching ones,this one feels pretty empty to me,and it sounded like you had to repeat the beats just to make it longer,otherwise it would have lasted just half a minute.
Overall,
Good Things
-Happy loop
-Quite a nice attempt
Bad Things
-The loop was booorriinnggggg as hell.
-Too many repetitions.
-The drums at the end just got it worse.
In my opinion,I'm sure you'll get better as you try new musics,Btw.

FurFurLife responds:

Well, thanks...
kinda.

-8bit clouds- -8bit clouds-

Awesome

Every song of yours make me think about a certain thing in my life,or about my whole life,making me want to enjoy my life the most. Sometimes when I feel bad and pissed off with someone,I just say: "Ok i'll get over it,I don't have to be sad,so where's Waterflame channel?"
I hope u'll become very famous,dude.